I haven't gotten all of the picture Angie took but I copied these pictures from her blog. Sorry if the resolution is low.
So cute! I love these pics!
They look like two little angel babies! So cute! I also love your 4th of July pics I just can't get over how big your baby is!
She had great lighting when she took those, those are wonderful pictures!!! =)
oh my heck! these pictures are so cute! i love the lighting and effects of the pictures. SHe is such a doll.
Great photographs!
what DARLING little girls! i love the one with their daddies. we need to chat one of these days. i miss you!
oh...the matching dresses...the adorable smiles!!! SO SO CUTE!
I love love love these...thanks for sharing!
Those girls are just so beautiful!
Those pictures are so cute!! Don't even worry about the resolution. They look great!
those are so great!
Please tell me you're blowing these up and hanging them all over your house! They're perfect in every way! I wanna know some of her editing tricks. The brilliant sky and the heightened green grass! I need more "Jill-Photoshop-School!"
oh my goodness, Allie is gorgeous. I love these pictures, they are amazing.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
So cute! I love these pics!
They look like two little angel babies! So cute! I also love your 4th of July pics I just can't get over how big your baby is!
She had great lighting when she took those, those are wonderful pictures!!! =)
oh my heck! these pictures are so cute! i love the lighting and effects of the pictures. SHe is such a doll.
Great photographs!
what DARLING little girls! i love the one with their daddies. we need to chat one of these days. i miss you!
oh...the matching dresses...the adorable smiles!!! SO SO CUTE!
I love love love these...thanks for sharing!
Those girls are just so beautiful!
Those pictures are so cute!! Don't even worry about the resolution. They look great!
those are so great!
Please tell me you're blowing these up and hanging them all over your house! They're perfect in every way! I wanna know some of her editing tricks. The brilliant sky and the heightened green grass! I need more "Jill-Photoshop-School!"
oh my goodness, Allie is gorgeous. I love these pictures, they are amazing.
Post a Comment