I love em! that kissing photos made us laugh and laugh! ps-I can't believe how long your hair is! It looks great!
oh jill these are so great! What a BEAUTIFUL family! :)allie was so sweet halloween, I love her adorable smile!
So cute!! Did you take them?! They turned out great! We can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks! love ya!
How fun! I need family pics. so badly. Allie is such a doll, Jill! I love the kissy kissy pic. w/ her Dad! :) Love you guys!
You three ar1e so cute, we sure do sppreciate yhe time and energy you put tinot keeping eveyone updated.Love you all
Very cute!!! Man...it looks Fall there! Perfect... Your hair is getting so long..I love it!
you can tell how girly she is!! Sweetheart! You are guys are so cute and I can't believe how long your hair is. I'm trying to grow mine out.
Very cute pics! I love the one with Allie kissing her dad. Makayla calls her dad her "prince". I am sure Allie feels the same about her daddy.
you guys are pretty much the most beautiful family ever. i agree that your hair is just darling (so long!!!) and you all look great. and i too love the kissie picture!
What great pictures! I love your hair!
Love the pictures! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love em! that kissing photos made us laugh and laugh!
ps-I can't believe how long your hair is! It looks great!
oh jill these are so great! What a BEAUTIFUL family! :)
allie was so sweet halloween, I love her adorable smile!
So cute!! Did you take them?! They turned out great! We can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks! love ya!
How fun! I need family pics. so badly. Allie is such a doll, Jill! I love the kissy kissy pic. w/ her Dad! :) Love you guys!
You three ar1e so cute, we sure do sppreciate yhe time and energy you put tinot keeping eveyone updated.
Love you all
Very cute!!! Man...it looks Fall there! Perfect... Your hair is getting so long..I love it!
you can tell how girly she is!! Sweetheart! You are guys are so cute and I can't believe how long your hair is. I'm trying to grow mine out.
Very cute pics! I love the one with Allie kissing her dad. Makayla calls her dad her "prince". I am sure Allie feels the same about her daddy.
you guys are pretty much the most beautiful family ever. i agree that your hair is just darling (so long!!!) and you all look great. and i too love the kissie picture!
What great pictures! I love your hair!
Love the pictures! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment