Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentines

We had a great Valentines! We woke up to bubble buns, enjoyed a nice Sunday nap, and then Kyle made a delicious dinner for us. I love my family!
~
{My two loves!}

{Oh wait, my other love!}
Kyle surprised me with this baby for Valentines! Yippee!
{I love this picture. Allie loves her babies & stuffed animals and sleeps with them every night. It cracks me up when she comes into our room in the middle of the night because her arms are stuffed with every single toy you see here, and then she tries to line them up in our bed and sneak in before we notice her and take her back.}

7 comments:

Christy said...

go kyle! you are going to love your bosch. they are most def the bomb.com. good job catching that picture of allie. it will be so fun for her to remember these tidbits in the future! miss you guys! remember how you're having a baby very very soon? yikes!!!

Lora said...

What a great day! I'm excited that you now have a kitchen aid and bosch. I've really been torn between which one to purchase so I'm excited to get your feed back (please please)

Allie does the cutest things-that photo is priceless!

Any word of Utah plans?

ps-you need to take some tummy pictures for those of us who are missing you and your new baby!! =)

Leilani said...

How fun! What did Kyle make for dinner? Love the Bosch! It's still on my wish list.

thepainterfamily said...

FUN! what a great Valentine's Day!

i don't know anything about the bosch mixers!? you have a kitchenaid too? fill me in...i want to know the details about why you love them!

Nicole and Scott said...

You guys are just so dang cute!

Adam and Jamie said...

I'm so jealous of your bosch!! My mom got one a few years ago and you better believe I want one. Cute little family Jill!

Jason and Kimber said...

Oh yes, and I am so jealous of the bosch! I have been asking for one of those for two years now. The day I get it is going to be pretty exciting.