Kyle had better watch out!! Does he have a gun? Because he'll need one to keep the boys away from that BEAUTY!! She is so cute!! A perfect combination of the two of you.
Growing up so fast....and SO CUTE! She is really really a beautiful little girl! LOVE her! and these pages you made are so cute! I just love her cute smile in the little square on the bottom!
Jill i just love your pages! You always make them so cute! I guess it helps when the subject in the pictures is a cute little girl!! I hope everything is going well for you guys in Texas!!
Oh my goodness she has gotten so big! She is always such a princess, I love it! =) When I get photoshop you will have to teach me how to do all kinds of cute things with my photos! =) You are fabulous!
Oh my goodness she has gotten so big! She is always such a princess, I love it! =) When I get photoshop you will have to teach me how to do all kinds of cute things with my photos! =) You are fabulous!
7 comments:
Kyle had better watch out!! Does he have a gun? Because he'll need one to keep the boys away from that BEAUTY!! She is so cute!! A perfect combination of the two of you.
Growing up so fast....and SO CUTE! She is really really a beautiful little girl! LOVE her! and these pages you made are so cute! I just love her cute smile in the little square on the bottom!
Jill i just love your pages! You always make them so cute! I guess it helps when the subject in the pictures is a cute little girl!! I hope everything is going well for you guys in Texas!!
She is adorable! I agree, they do grow up way to fast.
Goodness, I remember when you guys moved into the ward and you were pregnant with her! She is SO pretty!
Oh my goodness she has gotten so big! She is always such a princess, I love it! =) When I get photoshop you will have to teach me how to do all kinds of cute things with my photos! =) You are fabulous!
Oh my goodness she has gotten so big! She is always such a princess, I love it! =) When I get photoshop you will have to teach me how to do all kinds of cute things with my photos! =) You are fabulous!
Post a Comment