Saturday, August 9, 2008

Little Miss Organizer

Allie took all of the shoes out of the basket by the front door and lined them up along the wall in pairs. Notice she even put the left & right shoes in the right place. She was so proud of herself. I swear I didn't touch one shoe...this was all Allie.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

hahaha o my that is soooo cute!! i miss you guys sooo much! i love you :)

Mindy Jo said...

Look how Proud Allie is! Too Cute, Jill! She is SUCH a girlie-girl. I just love it!

thepainterfamily said...

shut up! she is so cute (look at her proud smile, she is just so happy you are taking a picture of her work!) I love her little bitty shoes there in the corner!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Jill what a cutie you have on your hands! I love that she lined the shoes up! You must love your days, kids can be pretty entertaining! I hope all is going well for you in Texas!

laceeJ said...

oh, no! SHe's getting that OCD from her g-ma gurney! Soon she'll be putting boiled eggs and candy on TOP of napkins during easter!

marv said...

Hey Lacee, leave Cheryl out of this. I used to be like that. What in the world happened. Allie is such a cutie. I think she looks like Grandma Gurney, Cheryl. Tell Kyle he'll have to try again for a look-a-like.

meg said...

I'm glad I've finally been able to see your blog! I love your header - so cute! Wouldn't it be lovely if organizing is one of her special talents?