Friday, March 27, 2009

I Know My Animals!

I love how Allie talks... "Croc-a-doos" (Crocodile), "Orango Trap" (Rainbow Trout) & "Buga Whale" (Beluga Whale) are some of my favorites.

12 comments:

Lora said...

You're daughter is AMAZING that was the cutest thing ever! What an amazing program...one more thing I have to learn from you! I could watch that over and over!

A said...

That is pretty impressive!! Allie is SO cute!

Shana said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big our kidos are getting! I miss you guys! love ya!

Christy said...

how CUTE!!! i can't believe how smart she is. i loved, "a mama babboon." i don't know if i know all those animals, geez!

thepainterfamily said...

CUTE! I swear, their little brains are like SPONGES I tell ya! We got our package today...thank you so so much! I guess it's back to cookin for me!

Nicole and Scott said...

Truly adorable!~

Mike and Emma said...

What a smart little girl you have...and cute too! Watch out boys!!! Thanks for the invite to your blog. You're family is so cute.

The Busey Family said...

That is so cute! I love her little voice saying those animal names. So adorable. She is getting so smart. I love it!

Lisa said...

Allie is so smart! I love how she acted all scared about the stingray. That was adorable!

Holli and Corey Walton said...

I love that!!! So fun!

Unknown said...

whatever happened to just plain old 'cat and dog'?! :D i am impressed! way to go Allie!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable! I am way impressed!